Scrum is an agile iterative process that increases process efficiency and ensures maximum value to customers by a simplified framework of rules.
Self-organized and motivated teams are a main driving force in Scrum. Therefore, this training session focuses on how a team functions and what are the relations between team members, as well as team and stakeholders.
What Will You Learn
In this one-day course, you will learn:
- What are the main principles and values in the Scrum process
- How Scrum can be combined with other agile methodologies, such as XP and Lean
- The rules in Scrum
- Scrum roles and their tasks in the process
- Common issues that Scrum teams face and ideas for dealing with them
- How to apply Scrum rules in practice (by means of a role play)
- Scrum history
- Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Benefits from implementing Scrum
Scrum terms and roles
- On chicken and pigs
- Who is who: Team, ScrumMaster, ProductOwner and stakeholders
- Scrum rhythm (sprints)
- Time boxing
- Release planning and Scrum of Scrums
Scrum Process in Detail
- Product vision and product backlog (or where are we heading to)
- Sprint planning (or how to get there)
- Daily Scrum and burndown chart (or where we are now)
- Sprint review (or what we did achieve this sprint)
- Retrospective (or what to do and what to avoid in the next sprint)?
Are you looking for a custom training for your team? Contact us at email@example.com.